Monday, December 20, 2010

{SUILTSOY presents} the best posts of 2010...

...As chosen by, you guessed it, me! It's been a big year for me, and for SUILTSOY. I really can't say enough thanks to all of you whom I know and whom I don't, who take a few moments out of your day or your week to read this little blog of mine. I try my best to keep it fresh and interesting, and I hope to only get better in 2011!

This year was incredible for many reasons (readership growth, an award, New York Fashion Week shows, photoshoots, a certain striped shirt that just wouldn't go away, for starters!) and I owe it all to you, my darling readers. So join me won't you, in a look back at the best of SUILTSOY, 2010:

 

Digging for Treasure at Forever 21

wish u were @ Bryant Park for #NYFW?

How Do I love Thee? Let me Wear the Ways: The Week of the Striped Shirt

{how to} shop like you mean it...

10 things you need for spring...

b2b Tik Tok dance party @ Alamo Square

Bay. To. Breakers.

San Fran part 1: the outfits

First day in New York...

SUILTSOY won it's first award!

RIP: Ray Ban aviators

Bonjour again, Gossip Girl

{NYFW} a little post show action @ Lincoln Center...

{birthday week} 25 things for my 25th year...

FabSugar + Elizabeth & James party gallery

{photoshoot} Sunday in the park

Do you think I missed one? If you have a favorite post from the year, I'd love to know what it was because a) compliments make me feel special and b) then I can do more posts like it to keep bringing you back!

Just a little FYI, I'm heading back to Seattle tomorrow! Woopee! There will be some serious R & R, tons of family time and home-cooked meals, reunions with friends, beers at the Duchess, perhaps a lap around Candy Cane Lane, and as much time behind the wheel of a car as I can manage. After Christmas, I'm off to Sun Valley, Idaho for a week of skiing and apres skiing, more family time, and more skiing. Hopefully, it wont leave much time for blogging. I hope that during this little hiatus, you'll also be busy spending face time with friends and family, and give the ol' computer a couple days off. It's good for your brain, trust me.

There may be a post here and there, but you can look forward to the triumfant, full-force return of SUILTSOY in 2011, with outfits and adventures and perhaps a couple of new secret projects I may have in the works.

Happy, merry, cheerful, joyous, delicous and fabulous holidays to you and yours!

xoxo, SUILTSOY, aka me,Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment