Monday, June 6, 2011

{designer crush} jewelry by Tiffany Chou...

I was browsing the Matchbook Magazine blog this morning, as I like to do, and came across a post about these darling nautically themed necklaces. I further investigated the designer's site, and fell head-over-snorkel for all of Tiffany Chou's delicate and whimsical sea creature creations. From seahorses to crab claws, I seriously want it all.

Tiffany Chou

Tiffany Chou
I mean, right? The best part is that her sweet and salty baubles run a wildly decent price range of $38 to $240 or so.The line is available at some retailers, including Thistle & Clover in Brooklyn. I'm thinking that the delicate little pendants that don't run more than $50 will make great gifts for my friends (and myself?). I am pretty convinced that the crab claw bangle, seahorse pendant and starfish earrings must be mine, somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment