Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kooba feature: five looks, one bag...


Tada!! Here it is, ya'll. I'm so excited to finally be able to share the result of my little project with Kooba! They had me style up five different looks featuring their (seriously gorgeous) Lyndi bag. I'm rather obsessed with this indigo suede envelope, let me tell you. It's sleek, richly colored and even more versatile than I thought. I feel lucky to have been asked by Kooba to participate in this feature, mostly because I genuinely love their bags. They have a unique style that's trend-forward but with the staying power of a classic bag.

Look 1: H&M dress; Theory Blazer; Jessica Simpson flats; Ray Bans
Look 2: F21 vest; H&M tank: 7 For All Mankind shorts (DIY); Urban Outfitters wedges; Persol shades; vintage chains
Look 3: Cargo jacket from army surplus store; H&M men's sweater; 7 For All Mankind Josefina jeans; DV Dolce Vita tassel flats; Ray Bans; Amanda Pearl earrings; vintage Calvin Klein scarf
Look 4: American Apparel tee; H&M vest; Gap skirt; Ray Ban wayfarers
Look 5: Brand unknown dress borrowed from Tully; Schott NYC jacket; Steve Madden heels

[All styled with the Lyndi, c/o Kooba.]

Here's the link to their full post: five looks, one bag.

Thanks Kooba, you girls are truly the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment