Friday, August 5, 2011

the tgif mash-up...

It's Friday, finally, so here are some things I like:


So I'm in the deep trenches of growing my bangs out right now, and these images just make me want to cut them right back in immediately. (Currently just growing them out through the hot summer months, but I'm considering retiring them for a while...)


Oh, The Blond Salad. I want to be her and kill her and take all her belongings at the same time.


Oh what, Ash? You couldn't find fancier shoes to go with your $39,000 backpack? Fine. I continue to worship at your button down-and-perfect-jewelry-all-the-time alter.


Speaking of Olsen twins, I just feel like it's been a while, and I miss VMK.
Will she ever come back? Her vintage adventures, like the one above, are classics. Never forget!
Gross. Bodyguard is like a brotherguard to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment