Thursday, July 14, 2011

mid-summer must: j. crew hot pink shorts



I've seen at least three or four girls sporting these electric little shorts around New York City since returning from South Carolina. My instinct tells me they would be much more appropriate down south, but seeing these stylish city-dwellers jaunting around in them - paired with everything from a plain white tee to a chambray button down - has me totally jonesing for a touch of summer neon. Additionally, they're currently on sale in a slue of other hues, my favorite (and potential immediate purchase) is the GTH red:


For me, three inches is a pretty substantial inseam, so I'll be cuffing them up once for a more youthful and less conservative length. It's summer after all - and my legs are tan. I will not apologize for letting them get out on the town and say hello. You shouldn't either!

I'm already having a great time in my mental closet, pairing these shorts with any of my button downs, some dainty sandals, shades and a giant iced tea. The iced tea isn't in my closet, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment