Monday, May 2, 2011

au revoir, Boston...

Well, here I am again, wedged into a window seat on the Bolt Bus, cruising through some rather nondescript wooded lands en route back to The City. I had an excellent time in Boston. I ate way too much delicious food, took in two games at Fenway Park, got some quality cousin time and even got to catch up with a long-lost friend from studying abroad all those years ago.

The clouds are gathering along the hiway, but I'm keeping things happy and coastal with an excellent playlist featuring The Beach Boys, Fleetwood Mac, Dragonette, Miles Fisher (duh) and of course, Vampire Weekend. So I'll leave you with my favorite of all favorites, Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa. I love this video & hope it brightens your Monday.



More on my advenures in Bean Town once I get home and sort through my photos. However, I can tell you right now that my outfits were less than exciting and certainly not up to par with my fantasy post from last week. Apologies, as always, with a promise to turn it out once I'm back in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment