Friday, May 13, 2011

a love note to my future boyfriend (watch)...


Dear Michael Kors Chronograph Bracelet Watch,

        Hi, it's me, Taylor. I just wanted to let you know that I think you're the most handsome mid-level priced watch I have ever laid eyes on. Your face is gorgeous; you're masculine and sexy. Now, I know your all-gold cousin currently takes up residence on my right wrist, but, between us? I'm ready for a change. 

Anyway, I am really, really into your contrasting metal band and navy blue dial. Since I am currently stacking up an eclectic mix of gold and silver bracelets, I think you could make yourself right at home amongst the Tiffany, the vintage and the H&M.

Now, I don't want you to feel like you wouldn't be special if you were mine. Sometimes it would be just the two of us. Picture it: you and I, alone on the beach (with a Breton striped top & crisp white shorts, of course) strolling in the ocean breeze. I'd let you tell me the time whenever you want. Doesn't that sound nice?

Le sigh, future boyfriend watch. Your $250 price tag (at Nordstrom) keeps you just out of my reach. Though I'll admit that the more you play hard to get, the more I want you. If you go on sale, I'll still be attracted, I may even take you as my own, but I probably won't introduce you to my parents.

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment