Monday, May 16, 2011

summer shoe must: Soludos

My friend Parker told me to check out this brand the other day, and I'm already convinced I need a pair of these sweet little Soludos espadrilles come summer. Now, before this season I had never really considered a flat espadrille. But now that I'm living in a metropolitan area that isn't always supportive of ultra casual footwear, they feel like an obvious  choice. They're a great substitute for sandals and at a price of about $28, they're perfect for even the most limited of budgets. If you're in NYC today, I'm sorry to do this to you, but look at this video:


A Perfect Summer Day - Soludos from SOLUDOS on Vimeo.

Wasn't that a magical little thing? Now just try not to look out your window at the cloud-encased high rises and also don't look at the 5-day forecast that shows nothing but rain all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment