Wednesday, March 2, 2011

10 things i need for spring...

Breath a collective sigh of relief with me readers, March is here. We survived the dreaded doldrums of February. The official beginning of Spring is just a few weeks away, and it really can't come soon enough. My first east coast winter has been long and cold, and I am so ready to retire my tights and boots. It is still a bit too chilly for head-to-toe Spring wardrobing, but now is definitely the time to start shopping around for the key items you want to update your look, and perhaps infuse some of them into your end-of-winter-wear. Being a realistic person, I know that I probably won't end up purchasing all the "essentials" I need to stay au courant this spring, but even having a few of these will help my old staples feel fresh. From a white blazer to a washed silk blouse to a pair of menswear-inspired tassel flats, these are the 10 pieces I most want for my Spring 2011 wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment