Wednesday, March 9, 2011

hot shot: denim work shirt & tassel flats

What I love about a good menswear-inspired flat is how it allows you to pretty much effortlessly add an element of sophistication and polish to just about any look. I have found that my sweet little wingtip oxfords are the perfect alternative to my dainty ballet flats for just that reason. If you saw my 10 things i need for spring post, you noticed that I am totally jonesing for a pair of tassel flats for the upcoming season. As with my oxfords, I can see myself jaunting about town in those DV by Dolce Vita flats with everything from cropped trousers to miniskirts. And hey, perhaps a saucy denim work shirt? That's right, I've still yet to purchase one. Luckily they transition through just about every season, so when I eventually nab it I'll still be right on point.

(image via IO Donna magazine via WhoWhatWear's blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment