Monday, March 21, 2011

{trend to love} tuxedo jackets...


There's just something so undeniably sexy about a woman in a tuxedo jacket. Also known as Le Smoking, the tux jacket has the power to add instant cool and the right touch of structure to an array of looks. The Stella McCartney version is the dream, and the Zara pieces are the reality, but what a sweet reality! I am craving a white and black one to wear over dresses and with my boyfriend jeans.
I think I keep saying this over and over again about everything from blazers to military jackets, but it's true! A great jacket can change your wardrobe completely, and seriously goes with everything. It's a staple for any girl looking to make her wardrobe vastly more multifunctional. And frankly, I'm looking to develop a wardrobe of jackets within my wardrobe.
Putting on a blazer, a tux jacket, or any structured layer will make you feel empowered, polished, cool and confident. I promise. Just find a fit that works for you (I prefer to elongate my torso with longer, leaner boyfriend cuts) and go forth stylishly into the urban jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment