Monday, March 21, 2011

{bag crush} the Kate Spade scout...

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways... Thy structured shape. Thy deliciously bright colors. Thy cross-body strap that allows me to taketh you everywhere... Okay, okay, I'm done writing like that. Seriously though, this bag, in it's tiniest model, is my new obsession. (I also adore the ad campaign featuring Bryce Dallas Howard.) There's a serious trend toward these satchel-esque bags with a double buckle feature, contrast stitching and a nice, sturdy shape (see the Proenza Schouler PS1, also). A bag like this is pretty perfect for city life; definitely a throw-it-on-and-go style that would look perfect with just about any outfit. My practical side says, "Oohhh the brown leather is practical and pretty!" While my spring-fever side says, "Orange is so hot right now, and so unexpected!" If I suddenly find myself with a three-hundred dollar surplus in my bank account, I scarcely know how I will decide what color to purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment