Thursday, January 6, 2011

(belated) mid-week music moment...

Oh la la my friends, I'm afraid it's been weeks since my last MWMM update! As I'm sure you noticed from my almost complete lack of posts over the past few weeks, I took my holiday vacation very seriously.

Never fear though, I'm back and I've got a real gem for you. This song is one I found via Nylon magazine's Twitter (@Nylonmag), but it's actually from a list of great pop songs as relayed to Nylon via my favorite NYC duo, The Knocks.

This is "Sunlight" by Bag Raiders. It's just a flat-out fun electro-pop song. It's energetic and dance-y and I've been listening to it all day at the office today. Like that "Listzomania" remix I posted a while back, it's the perfect Thursday afternoon pick-me-up.

Ohhh man. I have many more goodies to come, we'll see if I can wait to share them until the next MWMM. (Probably not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment