Monday, January 24, 2011

{shoe crush} Jeffrey Campbell haircalf moccasins...


$130.00 by Jeffrey Campbell at shopbop.com

Cooincidentally, my last {shoe crush} post was also about a pair of Jeffrey Campbells. What can I say, the man knows his way around a sole.  And these little haircalf loafer-slash-moccasins are no exception. It's no secret that I love animal prints, and especially animal print flats. What I love about this pair is the giraffe print and slightly borrowed-from-the-boys style loafer toe.

I know I've said this before, but animal print is often my favorite neutral. A great two-color giraffe print like this mixes well with florals and stripes, and cool, casual flat like this will look absolutely perfect with everything from skinny black pedal pushers to boyfriend jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment