Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a peek at my vacation days...

In case you want a little taste of my relaxing weeks in Seattle and Sun Valley, I put together a little gallery of the best shots. Here you'll find some gems from Christmas with the whole Davies family, some really nice scenic shots from the mountains, New Years Eve silliness, skiing, and some good fashion moments as well.

grandpa and i...

two of my favsies...

view from the top...

dad and i...

katie and i all goggled up

cross-country skiing

on the bar...

mom, looking super stylish...

the gorgeous sun valley club

view from the Sun Valley Club...

cait and i must be dancing...

that's probably the most complete shot of my outfit of the night, oops.

Vintage sequin top tucked into my Urban Outfitters skirt, worn with two pairs of Hue tights and my Corso Como boots. May I remind you it was -13 degrees.

uh yeah, we did that mustache thing...

katie and i...

No comments:

Post a Comment