Thursday, January 6, 2011

speaking of updating my sexy shoe wardrobe...

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted this, about my desire to amp up the sexy in my shoe wardrobe? Well, I haven't really, yet. Mostly because it's the dead of winter and I'm saving up to buy some snow boots. However, it's only January and I'm already dreaming of all the saucy, sexy, sweet and sassy little shoes I want to wear this spring. A little early I know, but I can't help it. Working (err, interning) in the fashion industry means you love next Spring's things in the Fall and next Fall's things in the Spring. Gaze with me, wont you, upon these ridiculous but rather irresistable shoes from Mui Mui's Spring 2011 collection:

mui mui SS11 mui mui SS11

mui mui SS11 mui mui SS11

Don't worry, I already know what you're thinking: Those shoes with all the little ankle straps look like the most painful things to walk in, perhaps ever. The model's feet look seriously strained. But ladies, don't even try to tell me that you wouldn't feel incredibly awesome wearing these shoes. I'm painting a wonderful mental image of myself sporting a pair of these with a pencil skirt and a cashmere twinset. Can you imagine? The contrast of such a conservative ensemble with absolutely over-the-top trendy, loud, neon, metalic, strappy, sexy shoes - makes me giddy.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I suppose I should focus on those snow boots... Ugh, winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment