Saturday, February 12, 2011

from The Cut: Jason Wu runway video...

 

Hello! I must apologize for my lack of posts since Wednesday. Thursday was a crazy day at my internship, and I was floored and taken out of commission by a stomach bug circa 4 a.m. Friday morning. Here we are at 4 p.m. on Saturday and I'm just now starting to feel like myself again.

To ease back into trying to keep up with all the craziness of New York Fashion Week, I turned to The Cut to fill me in on the shows I'd missed so far. One of my pernnial favorites, Jason Wu, turned out a pretty spectacular collection, one he describes as "baroque sportswear."

A crazy concept that somehow works brilliantly. Enjoy and happy weekend!

For more videos, slideshows and the latest NYFW gossip, head to The Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment