Friday, February 25, 2011

{NYFW trending topic} major ankle cleavage...

That's right, ankle cleavage. The kind that comes from adding one part skyscrapper heel and one part cropped pant. I love it. I think it can add just the right amount of secret sex appeal to a casual look, especially one that leans towards being more menswear-inspired. Pants are nothing new, and cropped ones certainly aren't either, however, I just love the look of a sleek, crisp pedal-pusher, especially worn with fall's tailored jackets and blouses. And I'm not usually a colorful pants person, but I love the buttery marigold color of the Yigal Azrouel pair. I would rock those in a heartbeat. To emulate these looks for Fall 2011 (or spring, for that matter) I plan on investing in a pair of J. Crew's Minnie pant. They're about $90 and fit like a dream. (L to R, Top to Bottom: Jason Wu,Yigal Azrouel, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Erin Fetherston, Thakoon, Jill Stuart)

No comments:

Post a Comment