Friday, February 18, 2011

{NYFW} more looks & pics i loved...

Sigh, New York Fashion Week is over. Soon my Twitter feed will slow to something less than 45 tweets every 10 minutes, and I wont feel like such the ragingly jealous status-stalker of people like @Bergdorfs, @theglamourai, @mrjoezee, @harpersbazaarUS, @voguemagazine, @wmag ... You get the idea. However I still feel buried deep in the frenzy, metaphorically jumping up and down on my tip toes trying to get a peek at the action. I have many, many more posts planned, but I think I need to take the weekend to gather my thoughts.

In the meantime though, lets have a look at more of my favorite looks and images from this weeks shows...

Tibi

There were tons of hot pink accents @ TIbi, but my favorite looks is this soft dress and shearling-lined coat.

the sartorialist

Simply gorgeous street shot from The Sartorialist.

Erin Erin

I absolutely die for the Erin by Erin Featherston skirt at left. It's so my style (high waisted, short, textured, gives the illusion of hips) it's not even funny. And at right, the combination of soft neutral tones in layers of structured and flowing shapes is also rather perfect.

Alice & Olivia

I mean, shut the front door. I couldn't be more in love with this Alice & Olivia dress. With the red lips? C'mon now.

Mr. Newton

Ahhh, my favsies Joanna Hillman, shot by Mr. Newton at Lincoln Center.

Rodarte

Gorgeous ethereal prairie gowns @ Rodarte.

Tommy Ton for style.com

Be still my heart, Tommy Ton's shots for style.com are always eh-hem, ladyboner-inducing.

Tommy Ton for style.com

Anna Dello Russo x Tommy Ton. She always brings the heat.

The Blonds

I mean come on? The blonds is pure camp & just the right amount of sparkle.

Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo hits a pitch-perfect mix of winter warmth and spring color.

No comments:

Post a Comment