Wednesday, February 23, 2011

mid-week music moment...

I mean, maybe it's because it's a short week, maybe I'm frazzled for reasons I don't realize, but I can't really get on my game with posting this week. This happens every now-and-then, and I apologize!

Meanwhile, please listen to this. Afterwards, please tell me why I can't stop listening to it. I don't understand it. It's just a clubby remix to a rap song, but I can't get enough. Is it really good? I have no idea. Maybe it's because I don't have any money to blow. Perhaps it will phase out again in a few days, but for now, indulge with me?

Lil Wayne and Drake - "Money to Blow (Vodka and Milk Remix)"

"Yes I make mistakes that I don't ever make excuses for, like leavin' cause they love me and constantly seducin' hoes..."

What? I'm so into it. 24-hour champagne diet.

If you feel the strange urge to party in the middle of the morning now, I don't blame you. Also, if you quietly dismiss this MWMM as temporary insanity, that's OK too.

No comments:

Post a Comment