Monday, February 7, 2011

hey IFB! i should win a ticket to Evolving Influence! please!

A little confused, readers? Allow me to explain. I am hoping to win a ticket to IFB's Evolving Influence conference, being held at Milk studios this Thursday. Tickets were sold out before I could get my be-bangled paws on one, so I'm enterning myself in a contest, right here and now. IFB is giving away four tickets to the event, to bloggers who submit videos explaining why they deserve to win. This would be a ridiculously amazing opportunity for me to network with other fashion bloggers, get totally inspired by the panel speakers (Man Repeller! Mr. Newton! Refinery 29! The Glamourai!) and especially the keynote speakers, the boys behind Proenza Schouler.

**I would like to throw out a little disclaimer saying a) I'm a little new to this photo-booth video thing and b) sorry it's a little blurry, I didn't know how to fix that. But on that note, IFB, I hope you give extra points for pretty hand-written signs that accidentally come out backwards.

Wish me luck!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment