Monday, February 28, 2011

the VF afterparty...

FabSugar posted a very thorough gallery of pictures from the Vanity Fair Oscar after party, and I have been combing through it all afternoon. I've smiled, I've gagged a little, I've swooned and I've frowned. I suppose when literally everyone whose anyone is at the same party, there are bound to be a fair number of really awful outfits. If you want to see them, head over to FabSugar.com and click around to your heart's content. I choose not to pollute my blog with such sartorial sadness, so here are a bunch of things I really liked. From Rosario Dawson and Taylor Swift just classing it up to Hathway and Firth looking so cute and smiley... Even Tory Burch and Tom Ford were there to rep the fashion set. The VF affair was full of celebs from all spheres of fame, even of the Disney variety. Oh, to be a fly on the wall (or better yet, a sequin on a gown) at that party... (All images via FabSugar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment