Thursday, April 14, 2011

{delayed} mid-week music moment...

Ugh, you guys, I am sorry. I have been all over the place, and totally slacking on the MWMM posts. First I tried to change things up, then I just skipped it, I don't even know. It's been a crazy couple of weeks I guess, so I'll try and make it up to you now. This song was on my Spring Break playlist, but I enjoy it so much that I'm giving it it's own post now. This is "Contact High (Clock Opera Remix)" by Architecture in Helinski.



I think it's just a really great song to put on circa 6 p.m. or whenever you get home.  Congratulate yourself for making in all the way to Thursday, then pour yourself a whiskey ginger, tap your feet a little and decide what you might make / order for dinner. I don't know about you but that's what I'll be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment