Thursday, April 21, 2011

mid-week music moment...

Sometimes I just want to post that Miles Fisher song over and over again as the MWMM. That's how much I cannot stop listening to it. I won't put you through that though, don't worry. Instead, I'm going to give you a cover of The XX that I am really loving at the moment. This is Hercules & The Love Affair doing "Shelter."



It's pretty fun, right? Still sexy, but a little more dance-y and a little less heart-ache-y.

Enjoy, and if you're in NYC, enjoy this sunny and crisp spring day, too! I'm jazzing around town (sitting at a desk?) in my new suede tassel flats (that I promise to share with you guys ASAP) and a floral blouse.

PS: My darling Meghan of WIT & Whimsy and I have a brunch / photo shoot on the books for Saturday (we're trying out Extra Virgin in the West Village) so you have a new outfit to look forward to on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment