Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a dream, of the garden variety...

Soon, when I am living a decadent life of luxury (one complete with a salaried job and my own bedroom) I will treat myself to fresh Peonies and Ranunculus by my bed all the time. Peonies have long been my favorite of all flowers, and I think Inslee put it perfectly that Ranunculus are "the best. Like totally laid-back, unpretentious roses."
I figure, if I'm not (yet) waking up next to Prince Charming, I might as well wake to something just as lovely and gorgeous. I mean, right?
Of course, I realize this post has nothing to do with fashion. However, a fashionable girl/boy should have a favorite bloom that is not a ridiculous, long-stem, red rose. So, what's yours?

(Images via Google search, found on Apartment Therapy &  Southern Accents.)

No comments:

Post a Comment