Tuesday, June 12, 2012

{video tutorial} the top knot...

At long last, it's here. I must thank all my stylish and curious readers for your diligent requests and for your patience. I can be a little camera shy when it comes to video, but I would do just about anything to make you happy! So, I propped my computer up next to the mirror in our bathroom and talked myself through the styling process. This is definitely a bit raw, as I don't have any editing tools, but I believe it's straight forward and pretty easy to follow.


shut up, i love that top knot on you. from Taylor Davies on Vimeo.

The best part of watching myself do my own hair was realizing just how simple and quick the top knot actually is! I hope you agree, and that you can duplicate the look for yourself at home. Please, please share any feedback or advice in the comments.

Also, the song playing in the background is Dragonette's "Easy (Fabian Remix)." I picked it because the chorus goes, "It's easy, hard as it looks." Clever, eh?

Good luck & let me know how it goes!



 2011: The Year Of The Top Knot

No comments:

Post a Comment