Sunday, June 10, 2012

kaboodle + bloomingdales fashion show...

On Tuesday evening, just a few blocks from my apartment, I had the pleasure of participating in Kaboodle.com's fifth anniversary and relaunch fashion show in partnership with Bloomingdales. To say I was nervous about taking a turn down the runway would be an understatement. I lay awake fretting the night before the show, imagining myself stumbling off my heels over and over (like this). Waiting backstage, I seriously thought I might be sick. Luckily for everyone I stayed well, and didn't fall! Don't believe me? There's video to prove it. It was a great experience, I loved my look, and really loved all the people I got to meet - from the fellow models (bloggers, techies, stylists et al) to the wonderful team at Kaboodle. Here are my favorite pictures from the event...


Getting made up before the show...


Oh, well would you look at that? It's my fashion-blogging partner-in-crime, Meghan, who was also in the show!




Aqua scarf; Vince blouse; Aqua shorts; Kooba bag; Steven by Steve Madden wedges; Lauren Ralph Lauren bracelets and Michael Michael Kors Watch. (All available at Bloomingdales)

I was so happy with the look I wore, I think it's completely representative of my style and inspired me to reconsider my mediocre feelings about espadrille wedges. I am completely obsessed with this grey t-strap version, I think I have to have them for myself!


Gina, Rachel and Moira were there to cheer me on!

(Images via Meghan, Guest of a Guest, Kaboodle and myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment