Sunday, June 10, 2012

{line to love} Chance...

There are certain things in my wardrobe wheelhouse that I can't get enough of: 
  • High-waisted skirts
  • Ballet flats
  • White shirts
  • Skinny jeans
  • Gold jewelry
  • Horizontal stripes
On the topic of the last one, most especially nautical navy-and-white stripes, I have totally fallen for a new model of the classic boatneck tee. The line is Chance, and much like the jewelry line, Tiffany Chou, that I highlighted earlier this week, it's mostly coastal-themed pieces. Their take on the Breton stripe is devinely simple, and also a wallet-friendly jump down from the Saint James model, at just $60. My beloved striped shirt from H&M (seen above and many times over on this blog) is on it's last legs. This long-sleeve version in a higher-quality cotton will be the perfect replacement, and an upgrade.


I encourage you to browse around their online shop, and dare you not to fall for their super chic basics and sea-breeze worthy wares.




No comments:

Post a Comment