Sunday, June 10, 2012

{color story} yes, red skinny jeans. but what else?

red-y for the fall

red-y for the fall
I'll be the first to admit I'm positively dying for a pair of red skinny jeans for fall. I know everyone, and I mean everyone, wants them, and I'm not ashamed to jump on the bandwagon. Red is absolutely the break-out color of the season, but it's so much more than jeans! This universally flattering color is popping up in just about every conceivable form, from structured blazers to ladylike flats. Beyond those ubiquitous skinnies, I'm thinking of trading out my traditional navy-and-white Breton stripes for red-and-navy. Come to think of it, mixing the above tee and floral skirt seems like a rather divine mix, don't you think?

PS: Beyonce is preggers y'all. Just the idea of Jay-Z as a dad and how blinged-out this baby is going to be makes me really, really happy. Oh, and she looks stunning in red.

Are you going to be seeing red this Fall? Tell me how, tell me when, tell me whyyyyy! (Please?)

No comments:

Post a Comment