Monday, June 11, 2012

{what a girl wants} biker buckles...

biker buckles

biker buckles


Let's be real for a second: biker boots and buckles are not a new trend. They're hardly a trend at all. I just love them, and have yet to add any to my closet. There are so many elements of some of these boots that perfectly represent my personal style. The flat-soled riding boots have that classic, timeless shape I crave in a good shoe, and the buckles add a tough, sort-of masculine edge that I like to incorporate into my looks. I am envisioning them being perfect for work with skinny jeans and a feminine long-sleeved blouse, but also great for a more casual outting with black leggings and an oversize cashmere sweater.

My stand out favorites are the Enzo Angiolini taupe boots (third from the left, bottom), both for their price and overall look. I also adore the Steve Madden "Lindley" (second from the right, bottom). I am most in need of some brown boots this year, but as you can see, there are quite a few black models tempting my wallet this season. Oh, and red, apparently. Can you imagine how divine those red Frye boots would be with dark denim and a camel sweater?

What boots are you guys craving for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment